Greggs festive bakes return to Iceland - here's what's in store
Iceland has announced the much-anticipated return of Greggs' limited edition Festive Bakes, which are in stores and online now.
Exclusive to Iceland, the are just £2 for a pack of two bakes.
The Greggs Festive Bake has a festive filling of rich Christmassy flavours that combine pieces of chicken breast pieces, sage and onion stuffing and sweetcure bacon in a creamy sage and cranberry sauce. All of this is then parcelled in golden puff pastry with the all-important crunchy crumb topping.
The Festive Bake can be cooked from frozen in the oven for just 30 minutes, meaning they are ideal as a seasonal snack at lunchtime.
The full range
Iceland’s exclusive range of Greggs products include:
· Greggs 2 Sausage & Bean Melts (£1.50, 308g)
· Greggs 4 Sausage Rolls (£2.00, 427g)
· Greggs 2 Cheese & Onion Bakes (£1.50, 288g)
· Greggs Steak Bakes (£2.00, 280g)
· Greggs 16 Mini Sausage Rolls (£2.00, 433g)
· Greggs 2 Corned Beef Bakes (£2.00, 290g)
· Greggs 2 Vegetable Bakes (£2.00, 310g)
· Greggs Chicken Bakes (£2.00, 306g)
· Greggs 2 Bacon & Cheese Wraps (£2.00, 194g)
· Greggs 8 Sausage Rolls (£3.50, 854g)
· Greggs 2 Scotch Pies (£2.00, 282g)
· Greggs Limited Edition 2 Nacho Chilli Cheese Bake (£2.00, 318g)
Iceland's Christmas collection is in store now, and includes our highly rated mince pies.