Bridlington Comic Con returns for a third year, bringing superheroes to the seaside.
A great day out for the family, it features workshops, guest signings and interviews, characters dressed up as stars from film and TV and a host of games - guests are encouraged to get dressed up too.
Comic book artists will be speaking about their work, giving demonstrations and taking commissions.
It takes place in the Spa on Saturday, between 11am and 5pm. Tickets are £7 for adults and £3 for under 16s. Under fives get in free.
There is an after-show party with a bar and live music, from 6pm. Places are limited to 200 and tickets are £2.
Special gues is Hannah Spearitt, who had 11 top 10 singles during her time with pop band S Club 7.
After the S Club Party ended, she moved into acting, appearing in cult horror film Child’s Play: Seed of Chucky.
Her role as Abbie Maitland in ITV dinosaur series Primeval gained her a new following.
She was recently seen in celebrity boxing for Sports Relief and played Kandice Taylor in Eastenders.
Other guests coming to Bridlington include official Star Wars artist Lee Bradley, illustrator Rachael Smith, John Leeson - the voice of K9 - and Colin Spaul, who has appeared in Doctor Who, The Catherine Tate Show and the Inbetweeners.
As well as the special guests, the hall at the Spa will be filled with:
○ More than 50 traders selling everything from T-shirts to vinyls records
○ Vintage games consoles
○ Make your own retro Dalek model and lightsabres, create superhero masks and much more in the kids activities zone,
○ Traditional gaming
○ Storm Trooper photo opportunities with the Sentinel Squad.
○ Large scale props to have your picture taken with, including a Gotham City Police Department squad car
○ Virtual reality gaming room
○ Professional cos-players in stunning costumes