The Free Press can today reveal a list of the town’s best and worst GP surgeries, based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the surgeries in Bridlington, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Practice One - The Medical Centre - Station Avenue: 92.7 per cent
2. Wolds View Primary Care Centre - Bridlington Hospital: 90.7 per cent
3. Dr Hardman & Partners - The Medical Centre - Station Avenue: 88 per cent
4. Dr Harris P A And Partners - The Medical Centre - Station Avenue: 87.5 per cent
5. Manor House Surgery - Providence Place: 82 per cent
6. Manor House Surgery (Flamborough Branch Site) - Chapel Street: 82 per cent
7. Field House Surgery - Victoria Road: 62.9 per cent
8.Field House Surgery (Flamborough Branch Site) - Chapel Street: 62.9 per cent
NHS Choices was launched in 2007 and is the official website of the National Health Service in England. It provides a comprehensive health information service with thousands of articles, videos and tools, helping patients to make the best choices.