Looking for ways to keep the kids busy? Check out these activities and attractions in East Yorkshire.
1. Head to Sewerby Hall on Monday to enjoy family archery, 10am-noon, and a Wildlife Warrior session at 1pm. Book at the Welcome Centre for warrior session.
2. Take a look at RSPB Bempton Cliffs’ family activities. Get stuck in fun nature activities such as making a memory wand, spotting garden birds, and arts and crafts.
3. Visit The Deep as it investigates the animals who use, create, and play with bubbles. See the daily dive show at 2pm and Lagoon of Light feeds at noon, 2pm and 4pm.
4. A Seashore Scavenger Hunt will be held at Living Seas Centre, Flamborough, on Tuesday. The session between 1pm and 3pm costs £5 or £3 for YWT members.
5. The East Riding College Junior Chef Academy is at the Beverley campus in Armstrong Way tomorrow. The cost £70. To reserve a place, call 0345 120 0044.