A man accused of sexual assaults on seven separate men and women has appeared for the first time at Hull Crown Court.
Colin Lunn, 41, is facing four separate inditements including sexually touching of a woman over the age of 16 at Bridlington in August 2005.
Lunn, now of 21st Avenue, Hull, made a 15-minute appearance at Hull Crown Court, Monday June 29 for a scheduled plea and case management hearing.
Crown barrister Giles Grant said Lunn faces a series of sexual allegations which were now historic cases alleging abuse. He said as police investigated the case, more alleged victims came forward, and this meant there were now four separate cases.
He said the case featured young men and women and there had been a delay at the Magistrates’ Court in bringing all the charges to the Crown Court.
Defence barrister Patrick Palmer said there was no surprise at the complexity of bringing the charges to the court. He said it was hoped all the matters could be heard in one trial on September 14.
Judge Mark Bury ordered Lunn to stand as he adjourned the case for a plea and case management hearing at Hull Crown Court on August 7. Lunn was granted bail.