For more picture galleries click here to see the famous faces from Bridlington and here to see deserted streets of the town.
1. Bridlington Station
Opened in 1846 by the York and North Midland Railway, the buildings and concourse were added in 1912 by the North Eastern Railway to the design of its architect William Bell.
2. Herman Darewski
Herman Darewski was Musical Director for Bridlington in 19241926 and 19331939. In 2014 a blue plaque was unveiled for the musician at Bridlington Spa.
3. Wallace Hartley
Leader of the orchestra playing as the Titanic sank, Wallace Hartley was honoured with a blue plaque at Birdlington Spa back in 2014. He also led an orchestra in the town in 1902
4. Bempton Lane
The blue plaque on Bempton Lane reads The historic name for this road was Carter Lane. It runs 400 yds north then 225 yds east and terminates at Prospect House.