First set of speakers announced for this year’s Business Day at Bridlington Spa
The first group of speakers have been announced for The Business Day at Bridlington Spa on Friday, June 11.
The event will be hosted in-person by Gyles Brandreth, there will be nine local and regional business leaders joining him on the sofa throughout the event, which will be a free to watch, live-streamed show.
The sofa speakers joining Gyles include:
○ James Mason, Chief Executive, Welcome to Yorkshire
○ ○ Tina Cerutti, Managing Director, Cerutti 2
○ Tim Rix, Managing Director, J R Rix & Sons
○ Sally Iggulden, Chief Executive, Beverley Racecourse
○ Dominic Gibbons, Managing Director, Wykeland Group
○ Andrew Horncastle, Chairman, Horncastle Group plc and Founder, For Entrepreneurs Only
○ Thomas Martin, Chairman, Arco
○ Jas Athwal, a self-titled shop keeper from Bradford
○ Diana Taylor, Managing Director, Marketing Humber
The Business Day is an annual networking event tailored to a day of discovery insight, with nearly 700 business leaders coming together.
However, due to the current global pandemic, this year’s will be a three-hour live-streamed show.
The Business Day is organised by Stephen Parnaby OBE, Event Director on behalf of For Entrepreneurs Only and in conjunction with Bridlington Spa.
Stephen Parnaby said: “We wanted to make sure that The Business Day took place in 2021, and despite the current Covid restrictions I’m delighted that with the support of local businesses it returns for 2021.
“With the speakers we have confirmed, we can continue to provide a day of discovery and insight that The Business Day has become known for.”
Mark Lonsdale, General Manager, Bridlington Spa said: “The speakers announced will provide insights, inspire and amuse as they share their stories.
“Although the event will be virtual; with Gyles at the helm it will be an engaging and interactive show with delegates feeling like they’re watching a TV lifestyle and magazine show.”