BREAKING: Fire on Mount Crescent sees woman hospitalised

Breaking News

Breaking News

0
Have your say

A woman has been taken to hospital following a fire at a property on Mount Crescent.

Fire crews were called to Mount Crescent this morning at around 10am to a fire involving a grill pan in kitchen of semi detached house.

The casualty who suffered smoke inhalation was given oxygen treatment at the scene and taken to hospital by ambulance.

Heat, fire and smoke damage was caused to the kitchen area while slight smoke damage was made to the remainder of property.